Re: Re: Done it.. (Die CAT!=) Check this out..

From: eric neidhamer (bad318@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 16:54:35 EST

You goto auto zone or a local parts store and buy an 18mm Spark Plug
Non-fouler. They come 2 in a pack and are about 4 bucks. You simply
cut the lower section off with a hack saw or grinder and get the
muffler shop to weld it on. Just get them to either poke a hole with
a torch or drill into the pipe and affix the fouler to the pipe.
           put em in the pipe about the same vicinity where you took
them out of the pipe. (for cord purposes) PLug em in and there you
go. No Check Engine.. Nothin.