Re: Youth dies in Ford Ranger Crash

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 17:00:57 EST

I will agree with you in generality, but must list the Splash 4x2 (and
other rangers with the same suspension) as the exception to the rule. I
had one for 18 months, and it was the 3rd best handling vehicle I'd ever
driven (1st was a 93 vette, 2nd a 95 Firebird Formula). I could take 90
degree corners at around 70mph with very little sliding. My dak doesn't
come close to that (yet....hehehehe). I've driven normal rangers,
explorers and F-150s, and their handling sucks compared to my splash or my
dak.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."