Re: 5 Speed vs. Automatic -Reply

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 20:38:36 EST

In a message dated 3/2/99 7:33:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, rhyder@email.com
writes:

<< I just had to chime in here with something a Dodge Dealer told me.

 When I was looking to purchase my new Dak I stopped in at one of my local
 Dodge Dealers. Of course, just about every vehicle on the lot were
 automatics. When I asked him about it, he told me that the majority of the
 Dak sales he has are to women, and they can't drive stick!

 <<ducking>> >>

Hey you 5 speed guys, I'd be real concerned about this should it be true. You
guys will feel real bad when a hot footed lady with a auto whooooops your
butts....

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

It doesn't matter to me what the reason AUTOS RULE !!!!!

BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

GW