Re: 5 Speed vs. Automatic -Reply

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 08:53:53 EST

Didn't the dealer say that they carried autos because most of their
customers "CAN'T drive sitck" (emphasis mine)? NOT because they are
better/faster. Ignorance (or lack of skill) does not equate with
superiority, actually it's quite the opposite. hehehe. :-)

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."