RE: 5 Speed vs. Automatic -Reply

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 09:00:35 EST

Must have been the same saleman that wouldn't talk to me at the dealership
we live beside. Both the dealership and the salesman lost big time as I'm
on my second Dakota in the last 4 years. I'll never go back there. This
man was a complete fool. First time I was in, he wouldn't even acknowledge
my presence. So I thought I'd try again, just in case it was a fluke. Same
result. I even walked over, with check book in hand -- this guy still
wouldn't budge. Needless to say that I did send a letter to the dealership,
stated my experience and mentioned the name of the dealership that has won
me over completely. I also sent a copy to Chrysler Canada so they would be
aware of their attitude. I have absolutely no idea what came of it.

I have no complaints whatsoever about our current dealership. They treat me
like royalty, and did so before Jason even moved to Canada. I guess after a
few years of repeat business, they don't take chances on losing a customer -
male or female.

> Hey you 5 speed guys, I'd be real concerned about this should it
> be true. You
> guys will feel real bad when a hot footed lady with a auto whooooops your
> butts....
>
> BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
>
> It doesn't matter to me what the reason AUTOS RULE !!!!!
>
> BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA
>
> GW

They won't have to worry about me racing them, not unless it's offroad
racing :) I'm hoping to try my first race this year (if my back agrees to
the challenge). BTW Will, I was curious (yeah I know, typical woman), what
does the "G" stand for in your signature "GW".

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd