Re: Re: DML Meet in the Chicagoland area...

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 11:47:08 EST

The website sounds like a good idea. With the people we've got so far,
I'd either recommend the Downer's Grove/Oak Brook area, or somewhere
between me and you (I'd suggest DeKalb, but low speed limits and little to
do outside the few bars makes me think twice). who are the other 2
people, or more importantly, where do they live?

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."