Re: Re: DML Meet in the Chicagoland area...

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 11:47:11 EST

<<
 Lots of Illinois people with '99s. We need to organize a meet. So far,
 intrested parties consist of:

 Myself
 Chris Tesinsky
 Christopher Reck
 Mark Mitchell

 Any other takers? Also, Mark, where do you live? That'd help us decide
 where to meet. I'm in Naperville, and the Chris's are in Lombard and
 Lyons.

I live in NW Indiana, Hammond to be exact. Not too far from you guys at all.
Would be interested in a Chicagoland DML meet also.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6