Re: newby

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 14:30:20 EST

You'll find a LOT of people here are from Texas. I've only discovered in
the last 2 days that there are more than 3 people within 2 hrs of me in
chicagoland. Enjoy your truck, one of the finest vehicles you can
possibly purchase. What are your options?

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."