Re: Laugh Break

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 15:38:51 EST

OH NO I AM AFFECTED TOO BY THE DISSAPEARING POST BUG!!!! I'll try again:
Charles

Copied from a newsgroup:
I had an upsetting experience recently.

A buzzard threw up on me.

I was driving on a back road, in my pickup truck. My ex-wife, who I've
begun dating again, was on the passenger side. A buzzard was eating a
dead raccoon in the middle of the road. He was blocking the road, and I
stopped. I honked the horn several times, but he would not move. I got
out of my truck and yelled at the buzzard to shoo him away (stupid
mistake). He took off and flew about 10 feet over me, and then he blew
roadkill all over me. I started puking violently, everything came up,
breakfast and lunch. When I was done, I ripped my shirt off and left it
on the road. It was an expensive shirt, but I left it there.

I can't remember the last time I was so sick. The garbage that was in
that buzzard was horrible. Just thinking about it now, I can feel the
bile rising in my throat, and I feel like puking.

The moral of the story? If you are driving, and obstructed by a
buzzard, DON'T get out and try to shoo him away, he's liable to toss the
contents of his stomach on you. If he insists on being suicidal, then
just let him be roadkill himself. Another moral, if you are on a date,
DON'T approach a buzzard, because he's liable to ruin your whole day.

My problem is that I'm too nice of a guy, and don't want to hurt any
kind of creature. My niceness got me vomited on.

Ralph Jones