1987 red express Dakota??

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 03:03:19 EST

I recieved this question from someone. If anyone has any additional info
reply to her: Jeannie Young <Jeannie.Young@mci.com>

Jeannie, the only step side Dakota I have heard of is what's called a Li'l
Red Express. I'm not sure what years they offered this version, but there
was infact a VERY limited number of them produced. Check out this URL for
more info on the red express:

http://www.redexpress.com

And check out this page for info and to see a red express dakota:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/6071/

I will also post your message to the Dakota mailing list. Someone on there
might be able to help you out better than I can. If you do infact have a
red express dakota, KEEP IT! Or at least sell it for a premium price as it
is a collectors item...

Thanks,
--Mike