Re: 1987 red express Dakota??

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Sat Mar 06 1999 - 12:08:09 EST

AH HA!!! I knew there was more than one out there. There is one in my
town, and have pics to prove it - need to scan them in evidently.....
It's a first gen Dak called the Dakota Express(no little red in front of
it). The one here has a 3.9L and the step-side bed. Inside it's got wood
paneling on the doors that say Dakota Express. On the outside it also has
a gray stripe package. That's about all I know about it.

Brian