Re: Where's the shine!!

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 11:34:44 EST

Densteadt, James wrote:

> Not sure if anyone has asked this before. The stainless exhaust on the
> R/T......is there anything anyone would recommend to get the rust and debris
> off the tip? I'm afraid to use steel wool and I'm not sure of any harm any
> others cleaning methods will produce. I tried Eagle One's "Never Dull" and
> it wasn't worth the three bucks I paid for it. Any input would help.
> Thanks!!
No kidding? I used the Eagle 1 on my R/T's chrome tip after about 8,000
mi. of neglect. It came out beautiful. I wonder if you got a bad batch,
perhaps some or most of the solvent evaporated. Try a piece from the
bottom of the can and see if it works better. You do have to scrub a
little before you buff too, not just wax-on/wax-off. Alan S.