Re: Vibration at high speeds

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 18:47:57 EST

yellowrt@hotmail.com writes:

<< I had the same exact problem with my R/T. I took it to the dealer and
 they didn't want to do to much but they decided to balance my tires and
 check the toe in. That didn't help. They didn't want to do to much
 because the vibration was past legal speed limits. So it took it upon
 myself, like about three others on the list and had the drive shaft
 balanced. It turned out that the dodge weights were undersized. Now it
 is perfect, I had it up to 110 and I didn't have any problems.

 Chris Tesinsky
 '99 Solar Yellow R/T CC

Is this vibration only on the club cabs? Mine is an RC and I have no
vibration.
Charles smith
1999 Dakota R/T
15.0@95 mph (g-tech)