Re: Re: 1987 red express Dakota??

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 10:49:26 EST

This is an aftermarket kit for the dakota. I have seen a 1st gen with
functional side pipes in Brookings, SD, and there was a 2nd gen (92) V8 for
sale at Chryslers at Carlisle. That one was selling for ten thousand, and had
over 100k on it. I have also seen a 1st gen stepside, not a red exp., at the
K-mart in Joppa, MD. I think its an employee's. I have seen it there many
times. These beds are fiberglass too, no wood. That must make for some
serious traction probs.!
TTYL
Boog