Opinion about Sport Truck Connection

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 16:17:24 EST

Boy,
What a bunch of ball-less idiots! What do they mean "useless information
about g's or 0-60 times", these ARE real-world performance standards! What a
bunch of bull, I will NEVER degrade my Dakota by watching this show.

Mark

Below is a description from their website:

Each week, Mike and Jon, bring real world information about these vehicles
directly into your living room. They test the vehicles in the way that you
would use them, NOT on a racetrack with useless information about "g's" or
"0-60" times, but rather how they would be to live with, day after day,
month after month. Items like, "Are the seats comfortable?", "Do the sun
visors really block the sun?", "Do drinks in the cup-holders spill on
corners?",