Re: RE: Overdrive (in laymen's terms)

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 00:27:44 EST

So what does it mean when it doesn't disengage? I had to push harder and
harder to make it disengage, and now I have to floor it and it will just
change gears, but OD stays on! Does this mean I will need a new OD? How
much will that cost me? I'm looking in my crystal ball, and I see a loss of
cash here. :-(
Later