pics!

From: Kevin Bonanno (kevin_bonanno@harvard.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 11:41:49 EST

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that jon has posted some pics of my dak
on the pics page under the "B's" I just some stripes done and I wanted some
opinions! I wasn't sure if I really wanted them being a V6 but it's such a
good look for any dodge truck, and a friend does truck lettering for a
living so I got a good deal. I'll tell you one thing, before the stripes
every mustang and camaro was in my rearview chirping gears. now it's the
ricers. damn. :)
Oh yeah, are the Eastcoasters ready to rip Foxwoods a new parking lot?!?
J/K we'll behave like good DML'rs ;)

Kevin
98 RC V6 5spd Amethest
Happy Motorin'