RE: Opinion about Sport Truck Connection - PS

From: Jon and Mike (jonandmike@stconnection.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 11:43:15 EST

Actually Richard,

I did leave a part out, though it was included in my response to Jon
Steiger's original post to me...

<snip> As for the name, eh! The time we got done with trademark searches
and attorneys your lucky it wasn't called "we give up". However we didn't
call it Race Truck Connection, that wasn't who we are going after, that's
another show as they say! Sport refers to Sport Utility and Truck to truck,
nothing more insightful than that. <snip>

...and no, IMHO, I don't think you should change your name to

> Soccer Mom Trucks or perhaps
Grocery-Getter Truck Watch?

Anyway rather than take up any more the lists time, unless anyone thinks
there is a post that is pertinent to the list, please feel free to e-mail me
privately, that way the list can get back to what's important - Dakotas!

Thanks again,

Jon Apogee

Marketing Matters
d.b.a. French Valley Productions

Producers of the "SPORT TRUCK CONNECTION" for Television

http://www.stconnection.com

JonandMike@stconnection.com