Re: Where do I turn?

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 11:31:01 EST

Densteadt, James wrote:

> Ok, so here I am again! The fifth windshield has been put in my truck.
> Only this time I was told an engineer was going to inspect my truck first.
> Well the district manager in this area(Flint) told me that no engineer
> looked at it this time, but if it happened again he would personally inspect
> it. Why do I feel I'm getting the run around. Then to top it all
> off......I had Milosh dodge in Lake Orion plug one tire that had a screw in
> it and put the spare back where it belongs. Well when I get the truck back
> home I notice on the invoice that the tire could not be plugged.....well
> that's all fine and dandy...but then I think, did they put the bad tire and
> rim in the back or back underneath? I look and it's no where to be
> found....call the dealer and the service manager says....."my tech said it
> was in the back when he finished, and there's not much I can do about it,
> maybe someone stole it at your home." Com'on, that is the most retarded
> thing I have ever heard.......first off who in their right mind is going to
> steal one rim and bad tire?????? Milosh dodge has been the worst experience
> yet with DC. Is it just me or am I getting the worst customer service
> everywhere I go? The thought has actually crossed my mind to go back to GM
> products just for the service.....don't hate me! I've been a nice guy till
> now, but it's been almost a year and I can't take it anymore! So, in light
> of my situation, does anybody know who to contact that can help me resolve
> this issue....you know......the BBB, a lawyer, channel 4, Jack
> Kevorkian????????

Hey James,

i don't know if this helps but try to go Lemon Law. A friend lent me a
1999 Lemon aid book. It has all the secret warranties and a group called
CLOG (i think ) Chrysler Lemon Owners Group i think they have a web page
too. they have info on who to persue on these things. i know i'm being
really vague on this but i'm sorry i forgot the book at home today. if
you want i can go to the book store get the info at lunch and email you
if you want it today? Let me know.

take care,

randy drew
fonman@ican.net
98 dak sport black v6 cc (with extremely big band-aid on it)