Re: Foxwoods meet

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 11:35:08 EST

I just spoke with my better half (my wife), the 27th of march will be rough but I will be there. I will be closing on the sale of my old house and the purchase of my new house on the 29th or 30th of March, so we will be busy packing. The break will be helpful... I will be taking my son (18 months old) so I don't know if I can do any gambling...but lunch,dinner,meeting everone,and possibly Mystic Aquarium would be good for us. Put me down for 2 ½ (booster seat) and I guess we can talk (off the list) of the lunch and dinner details (save DML space)... davolj@olympus.com . I will talk to my brother, he owns a 98 Durango.

Thanks for the info.

Joe DaVolio
Joseph DaVolio wrote:

> As I stated earlier, My email system was offline since last Thursday... I lost all my messages...and for some reason I can't get
into the DML archives...(I get

> Thanks
>
> Joe DaVolio davolj@olympus.com

Hi Joe, March 27th is the day. We'll be meeting at "high noon" as Tom
"the cowboy or is it Indian" Fawcett calls it. So far we've recieved
confirmations from Rodger Heim, Kevin Bonammo, Walter Felix, Tom Fawcett
Ron McCollough, Scott Farmosa and myself.
My idea was meet at noon.
Check out each others trucks, shoot the shit
Have lunch. (WE MADE NEED RESERVATIONS, GOTA TALK ABOUT THIS)
Go play the slots, either together or go or own ways.
Meet back up for dinner. (DITTO RESERVATIONS)
I won't be staying over unless the wife stays home (she won't leave the
kids alone over night) some may choose to stay over some not. I don't
have a count on that.
There is a David Copperfield show at 7:00 and 10:30 if anyone is
interested. Tickets are $55 and 82.50 per.
Any other ideas, let me know.
Bob