Re: Re: K&N "Ear Muffs" --Attn: Chris Lang

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 02:02:44 EST

Why don't you just get the Amsoil oiled filter? According to them (yeah, I
know, every one makes these claims. But I've been real impressed with all
their products. IMHO) it flows the same as the K&N, Filters allot more, and
lasts longer (not to mention, costs less). It's a two stage design with two
different layers/types of oiled foam. Got mine for $25.-. The K&N was
$48.-. Just a thought.

> Thanks Tom, Its a K&N prefilter that I got out of the Summit catalog.
It