Clear Lenses INSTALLED

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 13:50:11 EST

Well, after tinkering around a bit and a stop at the auto store to pick up a
#10 Torx Screwdriver, the clear corners are installed. If you have the
equipment, then it should only take about 20-30 minutes to install. Gotta be
patient. I made the mistake of stripping the head of one of the Torx screw
to adjust the headlight. Now it is pointed to oncoming traffic. Anyone know
how I can fix this? I will be taking it to the dealer soon, to get the
brakes checked, should I ask them to do it? Or do ya think they will charge
an arm and a leg? I will have pics and detailed instructions by tomorrow on
my site.

Take care,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com