Clear Lens Install. . . Help!

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 12:44:41 EST

Well, I got my clear corners yesterday and was attempting to install them
today. Unfortunately, they don't come with directions. I was looking where
they are attached. It seems that there is either a T10 or T15 torx screw
holding the assembly above it and the underneath a couple of bolts. My
question is which ones do I take off? Both? I can't get to the torx screw
cause my bits are too fat and not long enough. And to get to the bottom
bolts I would have to drop the bumper cause my socket wont reach in there. I
am going to the store now to see if I can find a slim extension.

Thanks,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com