Re: Where do I turn?

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 14:09:24 EST

Densteadt, James wrote:

> Yes please get me the info. I'd like to get someone to help that has some
> power. I feel helpless, I keep yelling but they don't hear me. I want to
> go lemon law possibly or channel 4.

Hey James,

Here's what I got.
I believe the guy is Canadian but maybe able to help or refer to someone
who can. Bob Renaud Vice-president of parts, service and something to
do with customer complaints (don't quote me on the last part) phone
number 519.973.2300 fax 519.561.7005 email RAR17@chrysler.com

also, they refer to this site:

 www.wam.umd.edu/~gluckman/Chrysler/

and www.alldata.com/comsumer

I'm not sure if any of this info can help.if it does please left me
know.

BTW that group is called Chrysler Lemon Owners Group i believe they are
in British Columbia, if you want more info on them let me know. We have
an office out there that will find out.

Talk to you later,
randy drew
fonman@ican.net