Re[2]: Noisy transfer case

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 16:34:31 EST

No, no noise from mine. I've got the NV242 like in your wife's Durango but
I don't see how that should make a significant difference. The big
difference between the two cases is mine has a differential type mechanism
that allows for full time operation.

I've only got around 11k on my '98 so I'm really interested in what you
find out is wrong... You have the FSM so you don't me to look anything up,
right?

Good luck.

Tom