Sorry to have caused a conflict...Every D is a great D.....

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 04:08:40 EST

I just read the post today.....
I didnt mean to sound like I was challenging anyone to make a better kit......If
someone has a better Idea, I will be the first one to try it.....anything to get
more power.....as long as I can afford it....
I am sure any mod that someone takes the time to do, will work out fine.....as long
as they take pride in it.....I take pride in my parts.....mainly because in the
over a hundred kits I have sold, I have never heard a negative comment from
anyone......in fact most of them thank me for spending so much time writing emails
and answering questions..... most all of them have been Durango owners.....I came
to the DML because I am interested in the performance aspect......not just the
Utility part of my truck......
I am sure dryer hose, conduit, what ever......will work fine, but you would
probably want to try to make it out of something without ridges....it slows down
the air flow....Anyone can go to a muffler shop and have a piece of aluminumized
steel bent......it wont be mandrel bent, but it will work great....That was how I
made my second prototype....If they charge more than $30 try someone else......I
wrapped it in heat reflective tape from thermotech....it kinda looked cool, but the
guys in my local club wanted something that looked better.....so I went for the
more expensive mandrel bent SS.....I am not a big company...I am just a guy working
out of his bedroom.....so I dont feel I am a spammer.....sorry if you still think
that.....that wasnt my intention...
But I dont think you should argue about which is better......or who can afford
what........its not about that....its all about enjoying our trucks and sharing
information........Since my car accident a year ago....The DOC, and the DML have
been my only source of entertainment and communication....so hopefully you all will
forgive me for sometimes writing a lot....Take care and stay safe......Tony