Re: Mopar Tonneau Questions...

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 00:20:07 EST

In a message dated 3/10/99 11:39:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fastassdak@hotmail.com writes:

<<
    I was thinkin about puttin a Mopar tonneau cover on my truck. Main
 question is What to do underneath, meaning a carpet kit or an under the
 rail bedliner? Does water seep through when it's getting washed? >>

You can see a pic of my Colonel toneau (Same as a Stockland) on my site. No
water gets in and I have the factory drop-in bedliner. It fits like a Glove,
has two locks, is a flush mount, and was $650 installed.
Charles smith
1999 Dakota R/T
15.0@95 mph (g-tech)
Ican2u7176@aol.com (or) Dak99rt@aol.com