RE: RE: Stainless mufflers?

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 10:42:49 EST

Charles,
R/T muffler is a stainless 2.5in and out UltraFlo. Pipes in and out are
regular steel. Leach has a nice mandrel bent cat back system for the R/T
(its the mopar performance unit). Its aluminized. Not sure of the muffler
brand ort the sound, but Im sure its and excellent product. I run a
stainless Magnaflow 3" in and out straight thru (16" long round body) makes
it a bit louder and raspy er (I like it!) No loss of bottom end. Skys the
limit on R/T exhaust changes, they seem to like most any low restriction
setup!
BKB