Re: Question on going faster

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 13:26:51 EST

In a message dated 3/11/99 12:53:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, jason@spray-
tech.com writes:

<< Ok here's the scoop. I'm comfortable with my 14 times. What kind of HP
 increase would I need to drop a full second on my quarter mile ets???
 What can I do to my little R/T to jump from a 14.66 to a 13.5 flat????
 I have about a month before I see a few of our VPs at the track with
 their Vettes. I know the new stock Vettes are good for a 13.5 or so
 stock. I need to jump from fun to Vette run soon..... I can't let the
 company VPs take me out. The corporate peasants must revolt, REVOLT I
 SAY, hahahahahahaha.... Not too mention, if I drop to the mid 13s. I
 can successfully kill tons of 4Duhs. In need of serious help here,
 thanks. Oh yeah, I almost forgot the restrictions. I need full motor
 power, i.e. no bottles, zero on the ignition, zap the superchargers.
 The only thing I will consider is the reprogrammed SBEC as far as
 ignitions/bottles/superchargers. Thanks again.

 Kool-Aide
 '99 R/T RC SY needs to go fast soon..... >>

Good luck dude...there is no Dodge R/T that has ever run 13.5 in the quarter
without nitrous. Not even the superchared R/Ts can do that. (that I know of)
The fastest Dakota R/T I have heard of is this guy: (copied from the DML or
the R/T list a while back)
---------------------------------------
<>
The fastest non nitrous, non supercharged R/T is Alan S. From Texas I belive
he ran 14.2. Even he would have to find about 70 more horse power to hit 13.5.
So good luck... you will need it not to mention lots of money.
Charles
Soon to be the fastest stock motored R/T once I get my NX nitrous kit
installed. Hee Hee.
 1999 Dakota R/T
15.0@95 mph (g-tech)
Ican2u7176@aol.com (or) Dak99rt@aol.com