New Dakota R/T owner and introduction

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 19:39:23 EST

First off I'd like to introduce myself the the list. My name is Mike
Williams and I live in Flint MI. I've been a long time Mopar fan, past
cars have include a 67 Charger, 69 Dart WSS, and a 74 Fury. I currently
have a 70 Challenger T/A it is black with black stripes there were only
8 T/A's in this color combination. I just took a new position at work
and lost the use of a company car. Today I took delivery of my new R/T
extended cab the only options to this black beauty is ac, am/fm/cd,
floor mats, 28b option package and rear sliding window. I have
subscribed to the Mopar Mailing list for several years now and look
forward to learning more about my new R/T.

The drive home today was great, sure beats the workmobile, (sable
wagon).

--
Mike Williams -- VP Mid-Michigan Mopar Enthusiasts-- 99 R/T black
extended cab