I have joined the ranks of Dakota owners

From: Dave Di Santi (DAVEDISANTI@prodigy.net)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 20:03:37 EST

Hello fellow Dakota owners,

    at 2:45 cst on 11 Mar I signed the papers to purchase my very own Dak----It is Flame Red 4x4 CC with the 318 all of the amenities overhead console, steering wheel controls for the Stereo and Cd player---WAY COOL. I have already put 140 miles on. Boy, this baby is (a) quick (b) thirsty. it stickered at 25100 with the Police discount I paid 22900. There was a rebate also so my final price was 21900.
I love this truck--I was involved in my first streetlight drag however due to factors beyond my control I had to concede and slowdown---safety first.

Is there a gettogether in the Chicago area soon?

Dave