Re: I have joined the ranks of Dakota owners

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 22:49:19 EST

In a message dated 3/12/99 7:10:30 PM Central Standard Time,
DAVEDISANTI@prodigy.net writes:

<<
     at 2:45 cst on 11 Mar I signed the papers to purchase my very own
Dak----It is Flame Red 4x4 CC with the 318 all of the amenities overhead
console, steering wheel controls for the Stereo and Cd player---WAY COOL. I
have already put 140 miles on. Boy, this baby is (a) quick (b) thirsty. it
stickered at 25100 with the Police discount I paid 22900. There was a rebate
also so my final price was 21900.
 I love this truck--I was involved in my first streetlight drag however due
to factors beyond my control I had to concede and slowdown---safety first.

 Is there a gettogether in the Chicago area soon?

Very cool! Sounds like a great 4x4. I live in NW Indiana, Chicagoland DMLers
do need to get together!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6