RE: Bob N. (Attn: Greg) --Was: What Cat-Back System...

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 22:48:48 EST

Hey Greg!

You gotta fit this Foxwoods meet into your schedule!! Then we can do a tag
team thing on Bob! :-) I.E. When you get tired of pickin' on 'em, let me
know then I'll take over, and so on, and so on, and so on... By the time
we're done he'll forget all about his super galactic wax jobs, washin' the
Dak in the rain and takin' a dump on his wife's leather seats! :-)

No offense Bob, but you must be cured! hehehe...

Tom