RE: RE: Bob N. (Attn: Greg) --Was: What Cat-Back System...

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 00:08:30 EST

> Hey Greg!
>
> You gotta fit this Foxwoods meet into your schedule!! Then we
> can do a tag
> team thing on Bob! :-) I.E. When you get tired of pickin' on
> 'em, let me
> know then I'll take over, and so on, and so on, and so on... By the time
> we're done he'll forget all about his super galactic wax jobs,
> washin' the
> Dak in the rain and takin' a dump on his wife's leather seats! :-)
>
> No offense Bob, but you must be cured! hehehe...
>
> Tom

I wish I could, but the job dictates that since I am the "Hardware God of
Servers" I get to hang around and watch the Admin's upgrade the servers
O/Ses.. Basically I get paid to sit around in my shop and play multiplayer
Rainbow6 until one of the Admin's break a server or two. Otherwise I would
be there poking fun at Bob right along with you. Actually it would be pretty
cool to show with my Dak all filthy just to drive Bob nuts!

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd