AH!! bad CLAMP! what to do? URGENT!

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 23:37:44 EST

Okay, i just did that electric fan install, but there is ONE big problem.
The thermostat for the auto on and off thing is probed into the radiator hose
and the clamp (one right next to the battery) isn't very effective or
something. I have coolant dripping all over the stupid HOT radiator. What
am i to do? i've tried adding clamps, moving them, adjusting them. Is this
because there is a lip at the end of the radiator tube? I'm thinking of
filing a little small indenture in it so the copper proble wire will have room
to successfully "become" part of the lip. Or i got some gasket sealer. The
blue one that isn't Super sticky... which should i do?
-Dester