RE: AH!! bad CLAMP! what to do? URGENT!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 08:25:10 EST

The "Probe" should be installed in the radiator next to the upper hose...not
in the hose. (The Hayden Kit that I use works perfectly...)

I had posted the instructions earlier on the installation...if you need them
, let me know.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."