Re: RE: Shift kits Attn: Vladimir

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 23:59:06 EST

Well, I installed the shift kit, w/ my brother. It was a bitch, but well
worth it. I just got back from a test drive with my brother. It works
very well. Eventhough, I don't have enough torque to chirp the tires, it
shift 100 times better than stock. As for the details, the video tells
it all. Just follow the video, as well as the instructions, and it will
be fine. If you know nothing about trannys, I would suggest you get it
done somewhere. My bro did all the work, I just looked on. Oh, as for
the video saying to tilit the pan back, don't bother, it don't work. We
both got a bath of tranny fluid. Get
 alot of fluid to refill the tranny. It took almost 2 1/2 gallons for
mine. Good luck on yours.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~