Re: Re: What Cat-Back System is Recommended??

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 02:25:01 EST

Not quite. When exhaust cools it contracts. As the exhaust comes out of the
cylinder it has alot of velocity. It will squeeze through just about anything.
The problem is that as it travels down the pipe it loses this energy and needs
tubing with less restriction to prevent it from slowing down so much that it
slows down the stuff upstream.
Dr. Pat