intermittant code 27 & 12

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 00:52:57 EST

Hey folks...

I am having an occasional intermittant problem with my 5.2 92 4x4 Dak...

Every once in a while in traffic, etc the check engine light comes on, and
the truck starts running rough....On acceleration, it feels like a miss....

Eventually, the problem goes away and the check engine light goes out with
the next start....

The codes I get are 12 (power loss to computer) and 37 (fault in
controlcircuit to injector #1, 2 or 3)....

Any body else have this trouble ever and what did you find????

Thanks in advance!