Re: intermittant code 27 & 12

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 09:49:13 EST

I had the same problem!

Check the main power wire for corrosion. The wire is under the fuse box on
the drivers side. There is a factory splice that was never sealed on these
trucks and needs to be repaired, you will need to pull the fuse box and cut
open the wire loom and start hunting for the wire. I forgot what color the
wire was, but I found out originally by looking in a service manual.

Mark
flyboy01@worldnet.att.net