Re[2]: Truck no cold start (Dave)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 08:15:14 EST

<<Dakota content my 99 4x with a 5.2 did not start yesterday morning, temp was
-7 Celsius (approximately 20-25 degrees for you guys in the States) this
is the second time at this same temp that my truck has not started any
ideas before I take it in to the idiots oops!, I mean dealer>>

That's weird, my '98 318 seems to love the cold and fires right up... Besides
20-25 isn't that cold anyway. It's cold enough to freeze any water in the fuel
line though, which is the only problem I can think of. Do you think you might
have bought some bad gas somewhere? I think there is a gas tank additive that
supposed to get rid of any water in your tank. You may want to try some before
you see the idiots and get the old NTF report! ;-)

Tom