MSD

From: Drew Schofield (droopie@midsouth.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 23:16:02 EST

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 11:59:26 EST
From: BANDAK000T@aol.com
Subject: Re: DML: Questions: MSD 6A Wiring

Dont go with the 6a spend the extra money and go with the 6al. You just
plug
them in too your available wiring harness

No MSD plugs right into your harness. I even email MSD about this.
They don't have adapters for Dakotas. I would NOT spend the extra money
to get a 6AL. Why spend more money just to get the rev limiter when the
computer already has one? You could put a 9,000 pill in the MSD and you
still will be limited to 5200 or whatever the factory rev limiter is. I
am putting a 6AL on my truck only because I already had it.

--

Drew Schofield Visit my web page at http://www.angelfire.com/tn/page4drew