Re: Colder plugs

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 15:28:45 EST

Running a plug that is too cold will result in the plug fouling... and
misfire if you let it get bad enough... just pull the plugs, if they look
pretty clean, put 'em back... if they look all fuzzy or coated, then go one
step hotter until they run clean..

>should I take out the colder plugs if I don't need them
>after decarbonization? Are there any ill effects of
>running a plug that is too cold?
>===
>
>Jon Smith -- NC
>'95 CC SLT 4x4
>318 auto, MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 K&N, dual cat-back
glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers