Re: Re: Texas Flag Plate

From: Carlos Medina (CTMedina@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 19:09:44 EST

I don't leave the front plate on the front. If anything i think I might put the plate inside the bumper, but hell If I am going to leave that big black square thing to hold my plate on. I haven't gotten a ticket yet. I never had one on my Neon either. I guess I am going to fast for the cops to see the front. hahahah! I already have to put up with the damn holes they drill to put that dumb thing on!!

Carlos Medina
99 Blk V6 Dakota Rocket