Re: Re: Texas Flag Plate

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 13:08:06 EST

At 07:24 PM 3/16/99 , you wrote:

> I've lived in Texas since '75 and have yet to put on a front plate.

Man, some people just live right, I guess. I bet I couldn't get two miles
down the road before getting pulled over if I tried to drive without my
front plate. There was an article in our (small town) newspaper about a guy
that got busted after getting pulled over for no front plate. What's the
big deal about having to have a front plate anyway?

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

I was worried that my mechanic might
try to rip me off, so I was relieved when
he told me all I needed was blinker fluid.