Re: Texas Flag Plate

From: RAS002@worldnet.att.net
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 20:24:46 EST

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:35:33 -0500 (EST), you wrote:

>Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 00:29:09 -0600
>From: Michael Clark <magnumv8@wt.net>
>Subject: DML: Re: Texas Flag Plate
>
>BTW doesn't it suck that we Texas have to wear front plates on our =
>vehicles? I tell you if I had a Viper or Prowler or corvette even I'd =
>have to pay tickets all the time because I would not put a front plate =
>on a car like that.
>

>- ---Mike, near Houston.---

  Mike,

  I've lived in Texas since '75 and have yet to put on a front plate.
That covers about 15 vehicles of varying "cop magnetism" Of my 3
current vehicles, the Impala SS isn't even drilled for a plate (I
couldn't stop my Dodge dealer from ruining the Dak's bumper cover,
though)...

                Later,

                        Russ Selkirk

--