Re: V6 Power

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 18:40:00 EST

<< I just got my 94 Dakota Sport 3.9, 5-Speed, and I am wondering what
 inexpensive and easy things are available to increase my power, especially
 on the low end, without sacrificing fuel economy. Yes, I plan to put in a
 K&N FilterCharger, maybe with an open-element housing, does Mopar
 Performance offer one? Also, I gather that a 3" cat-back exhaust system
 and a 2- or 3-chamber Flowmaster or similar muffler would be a good idea.
 Anybody have any other ideas? Thanks... >>

3" pipe is really too big for our V6ers; too little of backpressure. Stick
with the stock 2.5" pipe.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6