V6 Power

From: Mike Johnston (johnmr03@uleth.ca)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 10:37:06 EST

I am currently looking at purhasing a new Dakota CC Sport 4x4. I was planning
on getting the 5.2L but I have been told by many people (including my friend
who owns the Dodge dealership) not to purchase the V8 cause it is real hard on
gas. I am not out to race anyone but just want a motor with some power and
decent fuel economy. I have drove the 5.2L but never the V6. Maybe I'll go
and test one out this afternoon.

I plan on buying the truck for mostly on road use except for about 20 perccent
of the time when I go off road. I don't plan on hauling anything on a regualar
basis so I am not really concerned with the towing ability.

~MIKE

 Mike's Webtastic Car/Car Audio Page