Re: RE: MSD

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 23:38:13 EST

In a message dated 3/15/99 6:19:27 PM Central Standard Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< I agree...Rev-Limiter: NOT REQUIRED. I've got the 6A (Offroad Version)
only
 because of the vibration mounts...and of course...the cool Black and Silver
 Box.

 No need for the 6AL

Do you think the 6A Off Road made a difference? Is it really worth $125? I
really would like to get one, considering I have changed about every other
ignition part. I am currently running Borg Warner Select brass cap and rotor,
MSD 8.5MM Super Conductor wires, Champion Truck Plugs, and an Accel Super
Coil. I thought the box would top all the ignition mods off, just want to make
sure it will be worth it.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6