Re: '95 5.0 kill

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 23:03:24 EST

WWWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
*note to self-- get dixie horns for spanking purposes
tommorrow*

Jon "RED AIN'T DEAD" Smith

--- William Blount Arthur <m990198@nadn.navy.mil>
wrote:

> Hey everybody.
>
> I raced a '95 5.0 mustank last week. It was a
> convertable (little
> heavyer) Still I had never raced one like that
> before. Well, anyways it
> was of course on a legitmate racing facility. We
> raced twice to 80mph and
> I got him both times by over a car length. I notice
> that I pulled away
> the most right out of the hole. He was having
> traction problems one time
> but not both times but I still pulled right out on
> him. Guess that 2 inch
> rear drop did the trick. I didnt even chirp the
> tires. I could have
> pushed it harder on take off but I didnt try. Well
> the last race ended at
> 80 mph with me hitting my Dixie air horn and high
> fiving my buddy. A good
> time was had by all. PS, I drove my dads new '98
Ram
> with the cummins and
> 4.10 gears. I want 4.10 gears now! Later
>
> Bill
> '97 SS/T
> JBA headers, Accel supercoil, K&N FIPK, JET II, F&B
> TB, Jacobs wires,
> Electric fan 3.55 rear. Still on the original tires
> @ 43,500 miles!

===

Jon Smith -- NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4
318 auto, MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 K&N, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers

ICQ # 9720504